Charlie Kirk, Founder and President of TPUSA, tweeted about the Sept. 11 terror attacks:
Fact: Of the 19 hijackers who carried out 9/11: 15 out of 19 were Saudi Arabian Saudi never paid ANY price for what they did to America. Every victim’s family from 9/11 should sue Saudi for billions.
“Of the 19 hijackers who carried out 9/11: 15 out of 19 were Saudi Arabian”
Fact Check: True.
- The CIA has listed hijackers (PDF) with their detailed personal information and nationalities.
- CNN lists hijackers by nation of origin:
“Saudi never paid ANY price for what they did to America.”
Fact check: Still pending.
- The Independent reports that as of March 2018, a US District Judge has ruled there is “reasonable basis” to allow thousands of survivors and families of the Sept. 11 terror attacks to bring legal action to Saudi Arabia:
- Newsweek details how Saudi Arabia’s motion to end these lawsuits was rejected:
- Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (Wikipedia)
- US judge: Iran must pay $6bn to victims of 9/11 attacks (Al Jazeera)
- Saudi Arabia faces $6 billion U.S. lawsuit by Sept. 11 insurers (Reuters)