WikiTribune journalist Charles Turner is reporting from the Mendocino Complex Fire.
Discuss or suggest changes to this storyTalk
Here’s what we need:
- Have you, or anyone you know, suffered from a wildfire? EDIT this article, add TALK comments or fill out this survey: https://wikitribune-2.forms.fm/wildfires/forms/5343
- What are the various interest groups involved in the aftermath of a major fire? This includes fire departments, government/tax offices, insurance/bank representatives, developers/contractors, environmental groups, politicians and property owners themselves.
- Why were major towns spared from the Mendocino Complex fire?
- Does the U.S. have a robust fire safety system, or a subpar one, compared to other countries?
- Would more logging, if done responsibly, make wildfires less intense in the future?
Add more angles and questionsEdit
People to interview:
- Michael Mann: Director of the Earth System Science Center at Penn State University
Add interviewee suggestionsEdit