Project: Medicine is dedicated to providing and discussing quality coverage of medicine on WikiTribune. For related Projects go to ‘See Also’ below. Please edit and add to everything as you see fit.
You can pitch ideas on the TALK page, or for more topical issues, on the Daily News Agenda.
Rough guidelines and tips:
- Never use a non-peer-reviewed journal. Predatory journals are known to publish information that may be misleading
- Don’t just rely on the extract of an article or study – you may miss important nuances in the main text
- Any meta-study analysis of a claim is something to be considered
- If there is controversy over a claim, make sure to include it with the weight it is due (i.e. AIDs denialism has no place in a medical article, but discussion on various studies and hypothesis surrounding its effects might)
Stories in Draft
- Sight for more eyes
- Smartphones helping to reduce maternal mortality in Kenya
- What you need to know about Madagascar plague outbreak
- What Does Differential Psychology have to Say about Sex Differences? Dissection of James Damore’s Argument
- How will concentration drugs at work enhance the global workforce? – Workshop.