This WikiProject is dedicated to reporting on labor in the United States and around the world. Offer questions, story ideas, and resources that WikiTribune should report on. Voice your support for an idea below in the TALK section.
- Is it good or bad for workers when trade unions split up? (i.e. Change to Win and AFL-CIO)
- Are there any solidarity efforts between workers in developed countries, and the developing countries which are destinations for outsourcing?
- Which countries are seen as having the most effective labor unions?
- Add another…
You can edit or expand this storyEdit
Experts to Interview:
- Richard Freeman: Herbert Ascherman Chair in Economics at Harvard University.
- Leo W. Gerard: International President of the United Steel Workers of Canada.
Know a fact to enhance this story? You can edit itEdit